I am beyond excited to officially announce that my Savor the Holidays mini course is back for its second holiday season!
So many of you said you enjoyed participating last year that I decided to offer the course again this year for those of you who haven’t had the opportunity to take it yet 🙂
As much as we all wish the holidays were purely relaxing, the truth is that this time of year has a way of making us feel frenzied and unable to appreciate how wonderful the holiday season can be.
Last year I had enough of the stress and busyness that accompanies the holiday season and decided to finally do something about it! I wanted the holidays to be different for not only my family and I, but for you and your families as well. I want us all to be able to have a rich holiday season filled with mindfulness and creating meaningful memories!
In the spirit of making sure that happens, I created a wonderful mini course called Savor the Holidays. I would love for you to join me in this 21 day mini course that is designed to guide you through slowing down and soaking up all of the joy this holiday season.
The course is only open for registration until December 5th, so don’t put off signing up if its something you’re truly interested in participating in!
While this mini course has the potential to provide huge value to yourself or someone you love this holiday season, it won’t require a huge time investment on your end. I know that time is your most precious resource, and the goal of this course is to help you use your time wisely this holiday season so that you can get the most happiness and joy between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- A PDF workbook with all 21 lessons right at your finger tips, so you can work at your own pace and reference them year after year if you choose.
- Each lesson in the workbook will guide you through simple and quick steps for how to truly slow down and enjoy each aspect of the holiday season. You can expect actionable tips that will include both mindfulness techniques, as well as a bit of fun and whimsy 🙂
Course and order details:
This course is available for registration through December 5, 2016. Upon ordering, you will immediately receive the PDF workbook containing all 21 lessons in your inbox.
The course is currently available for $15.
I can’t think of a better way to invest in yourself in the coming weeks! Giving yourself or someone you love the gift of joy this holiday season is the ultimate way to spread some cheer. If you still aren’t sure if this course will be a good fit for you, here are a few more reasons why you might find it helpful.
7 Reasons to join the Savor The Holidays mini course:
- You are tired of the sheer exhaustion that the holidays can bring
- You want to get back to the basics and focus on what truly matters
- You have a list of obligations a mile long and want to learn how to prioritize
- The busyness of December makes you wish the holidays were over already
- You don’t want to be on auto-pilot anymore once Thanksgiving hits, just trying to get through the weeks leading up to Christmas
- You desire to have a rich holiday season filled with mindfulness and creating meaningful memories
- You want to be more intentional about how your time is spent during the holidays
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at embracesimple (at) gmail.com! I’d love to hear from you!
Cheers to more joy and less stress this holiday season! 🙂